October 12, 2009

I Will Not Post Much Now Because...

Howdy,

I will probably not post much this month. It's a very sad month for me. Last year, on October 22nd, 2008 my dog was killed by a vicious dog in a the dog park (I've posted about it last October. See link below if you want to see it). So in ten days it will be the one year anniversary of Bodie's passing. I wish I could skip that day. It'll be a tough day, since I'm still struggling with the shock and the anger and all that. He and I were very close to each other. I can't believe it has been one year already! I can't tell you how many times I wish I could go back and change the past. I'd do things differently. But I know all I can do is keep going and deal with it. I am grateful that I have pictures of him although it's still hard for me to watch his YouTube clip. He is so lively and happy in the clip.

So basically this month it's just too hard to concentrate looking for interesting websites, but I'll do my best to post as much as I can regularly this month and next month.

If you'd like to read or see post with Bodie's picture from last year. Go here:

Bodie - October 26, 2008 Post:
http://thelinksterblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/bodie.html

The Linkster.

No comments: