April 30, 2009

YouTube - Felix The Cat 1959 The Magic Bag

This is the first chapter of "The Magic Bag of Felix The Cat". I was thrilled at the quality of this video especially considering that this clip is from the 1950's.. I've seen a lot of crappy crappy videos from that year. According to the YouTube poster "Felix was the most recognizable characters in the world". I know who Felix is and I've always liked like him. But this is the first time that I've seen an entire episode. It is fun to watch this cat which also according to the user "Felix the Cat is a cartoon character from the silent film era". This is another reason that I was amazed at the quality of this clip. He actually made me smile. It's nice clip to watch when you are having a bad day, or when your cat drives you crazy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGbBFsiuzc

No comments: