May 26, 2008

MLT Ad Charcters


A small collection of famous ad characters "from MLT Creative". A graphic design company from Atlanta that does B2B communication. strategies and marketing solutions. MLT stands for Mitchell Lindberg and Taylor. If you want to read more about them, go to the "learn house we launch ideas" option.

However, this isn't why I'm posting this. Even though I am disappointed that there is no portfolio. ;-( As someone who is in the same field, I'd love to see their designs. Maybe I'm missing it? I am posting this because I liked their ad characters' collection. It's small but it's awesome. There is a bit background information for each character.

The characters above are Chesty Boy (Chesty Potato Chip) and the Coronet Brandy Waiter.

Ad Character Collection
http://www.mltcreative.com/collection.html

No comments: