September 21, 2007

Wanna See a Truly BAD Interior Design from 1974?

I've seen this site recommended in PC World and StumbleUpon. This site is "colorful" I'd say. Here is the "EUROBAD '74, an exhibition of Europe's worst interiors of 1974". There are campy pictures of these truly bad european interiors. When I'm saying bad, I mean worst than bad. There is even a horse in a stable by the kitchen with green wood ceiling (I can't even tell if the kitchen is inside the stable, or the other way around), and there is even a green car in another odd looking green kitchen. Some of these pictures actually amuse me.

The last picture reminds me of the National Geographic Magazine. I think I'm about to get hypnotized any minute now (by the couch)....

http://www.omodern.com/Eurobad/euro.html


No comments: