January 12, 2010

Grammar School Alumni Memories From England




I have no particular reason as to why chose to post about the English school "Bacup & Rawtenstall Grammar School Alumni". It just seems fun to look at the pictures of students from so long ago. It's like a time machine. You see pictures of them in drama and music classes and performances. Then you wonder who these people are or were. Perhaps you wonder if they became parents or grandparents.

As for the images above from top to bottom they are titled with the year included:

"You Never Can Tell" 1950 (the name of the play?)
"Make-up c.1950
"School Orchestra 1933"

Bacup & Rawtenstall Grammar School Alumni
http://www.brgs.org.uk/alumni/archive_drama-music.asp

The school is still active. I have not read much about it, but I did find that out that it's located at Waterfoot, Rossendale. Lancashire, UK. I hope I typed it correctly. I'm not very good with the UK addresses.

Bacup & Rawtenstall Grammar School

http://www.brgs.org.uk/

No comments: