January 7, 2008

Get Me To PEZ Central


I totally forgot about this site! It's fun enough to take a peek and enjoy it in your spare time, even if it's not up to date. I enjoyed this site. It has various stuff in it, such as history and the gallery of the vending machines. Among other things, there is also an active forum, and a sticker (some from the 1970's) page.

PEZ Central
http://www.pezcentral.com/


*Note: If you go to the "PEZHEAD LINKS" page, be aware that this page is not up to date. Some don't exist anymore which is unfortunate. The forum page is a working url though, and a good place to visit. I have not used the pen pal page, so I don't know where the names lead to, (probably email addresses or personal websites) or if they are active.

The rest of the site is fun and fun. The vending machine gallery page was cool! There are 15 pictures to view. I remember when I went to the PEZ Museum in Burlingame, California (which is mentioned in my blog as well). I saw 2 or 3 of these machines. They were so cool, that I wanted to get one for my place. So that's probably why I like that particular page, grin. They are really awesome in person. Number 4,5,9 and 10 are my favorites.

Here is the link for the PEZ Museum in Burlingame.

PEZ Museum
http://www.burlingamepezmuseum.com/


No comments: